Responsive Web Design (RWD) works on the web design approach. Content flows just like water which is the best illustration the principle of Responsive Web Design. People are switching to multiple screens to browse the internet. So, to target these people we need to have a portal that is in optimized form. Responsive Websites have single URL and HTML code to work according to the screen resolution. There is a possibility to hide certain items such as background images or any secondary content on smaller screens. While Responsive design provides a page elements reshuffle as a viewport grows or shrinks. Responsive web design mainly focuses on content, performance, adaptive design and in creating the user experience based web designs.
FractionTech - Expert Responsive Designers
FractionTech is an active web service and is counted one among the best responsive design company in India. With using our diverse and expertise experience we understand our customer’s requirements and make futuristic websites. We handcraft dynamic and outstanding user experiences with using latest technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 as well as small responsive design techniques. We optimize your web presence to look great, load speedily and provide easy user-friendly features and functions.
Wireframe Design & prototyping
Information Architecture Design
As a technical medium, we as a RWD requires a working knowledge of code and use CSS3 media queries, fluid proportion grids and flexible images to create a visual experience with the same screen sizes. We as a company make a cutting edge websites that fit all machines by adjusting resolution, size and scripting.
- Media Queries are the technical heart of the responsive Web Design
- Most traditional websites fall apart on smaller screens
- They are responsive ones which adjust text, graphics and other element
- It can compress resource for the faster load times
- Minification is used as it minimize those spaces that uses extra bytes
Smart Responsive Investment
- A Responsive Website keeps the customers engaged
- Easy to manage & effortless track performance
- Best ideas to invest into responsive design
- Minimizes effort & save time & money
- Offers better Users experience
10 Benefits of responsive design?
- Mobile usage is on the rise
- Responsive design is preferred for SEO
- Shopping on mobile devices is steadily growing
- Social Media increases mobile visitors
- Responsive Designs adapt to multiple devices sizes
- One site is easier to manage and increase R.O.I.
- Increased Sales
- A speedy responsive website is key
Why to use responsive design?
- As 55% of the people are mobile devices visitors
- 20% of google searches are done on mobile devices
- 25% of emails are accessed through mobile
- 10% from tablets
- There are chances that 79% will leave your website immediately and move with another website
- If UX is positive than there are 66% of more chances to buy the product or services
- 72% of the US digital represents mobile advertising by 2019
- 180% will be seen in email mobile access in next three years