Business Development Executive
If you aspire to join our team, we are ready to welcome you with open arms.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and IT fluency; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented and must be able to create good presentations.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Cold calling experience; inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 0 – 5 Years
- Any Graduate(MBA Preferred)
Aim (really) high
We work obsessively towards building a great company. We aim for nothing short of world-class.
Reversible decisions, fast
We move with determination and pace, unearthing and solving issues as they occur.
Team is key
We give our best for our team mates, because supporting one another is critical in our pursuit of our mission.
Always be improving
We are prepared to change and evolve. We’re addicted to giving and receiving feedback.
We foster habits of explicit communication, because transparency enables learning.
There is always a customer
We serve a wide range of users. We always ask whose problem we’re solving before building.