Digital Media Marketing Executive Responsabilities
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Digital Media Marketing Executive Requirements
- At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO/SEM.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the client’s message heard.
- A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- Experience with editing videos ideal but not essential.
- Background in light technical writing, marketing would also be ideal but not essential.
- Experience project managing a high volume of marketing tactics, with the ability to provide daily, up-to-date status on any given project.
- 1 – 3 Years
- Any Graduate
Aim (really) high
We work obsessively towards building a great company. We aim for nothing short of world-class.
Reversible decisions, fast
We move with determination and pace, unearthing and solving issues as they occur.
Team is key
We give our best for our team mates, because supporting one another is critical in our pursuit of our mission.
Always be improving
We are prepared to change and evolve. We’re addicted to giving and receiving feedback.
We foster habits of explicit communication, because transparency enables learning.
There is always a customer
We serve a wide range of users. We always ask whose problem we’re solving before building.